Orange Cranberry Sauce with Apricots
- ½ cup dried apricots
- 16 oz./455 g bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- ¾ cup sugar
- Place the apricots in the Chop 'N Prep Chef. Replace cover and pull the cord several times until the apricots are chopped in coarse pieces.
- Place the apricots and cranberries in the TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole, stir in orange zest, juice and sugar. Cover and microwave on High power 15-20 minutes.
- Stir and place in a serving container. May be served warm or cold.