- 1 pkg. (24 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown patties, thawed and broken apart
- 1 egg
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped onions
- Chopped green peppers
- Sliced or chopped mushrooms
- Bacon. Cooked and crumbled
- Chopped ham
- Perhaps the fastest and easiest food processor ever created.
- Chops everything from onions to ham with just a twist of the hand.
- Non-slip base provides a secure grip on the countertop
- The faster the chopper is turned, the more finely the ingredients are chopped.
- Transparent base allows you to easily see inside the container
Preheat oven to 400 F. Place on lightly greased 15 in. baking pan. Combine potatoes and one egg in Prep Essentials Mix-N-Stor Plus Pitcher . Spread potatoes on the pan and spread into a 14 in. circle. Pat down with Silicone Spatula. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Bake for 20 minutes.
Whisk eggs and milk in Plus Pitcher. Pour into 8 ¼-Cup Oval Heat N Serve Container and cook on high 3 minutes in microwave. Stir and cook an additional 3 minutes. Stir. Spread cooked eggs evenly over baked potato crust. Top with optional ingredients. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Slice into wedges. .
Yield: 10-12 servings.
To purchase or to view the products used click on http://my.tupperware.com/susancn