- 1/2 lb. Basic Beef Recipe
- 7 oz. early June peas (or 1/2 15 oz. can, optional)
- 3 medium bell peppers (red, green, orange or yellow, halve, remove seeds)
- 1 bag low fat shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 bag ready-made mashed potatoes (1 lb.) or make your own
A different twist to the ordinary stuffed pepper! Steam peppers in Deep Colander of Oval Microwave Cooker for 3 minutes. Add 1-2 Tbsp. beef per pepper, 1 Tbsp. of peas, and 2–21/2 Tbsp. of mashed potatoes (depending on size of pepper). Microwave peppers for an additional 3 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp. cheese to each pepper and microwave for another minute. Let sit for a minute and then serve.