Serving size: 1 piece
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, light or dark
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1¼ cup cake flour
- ½ cup raspberry preserves
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 2½ cups cake flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- To prepare topping mixture, place butter in 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher,
microwave on high power 20 seconds or until melted. In medium bowl,
combine melted butter, sugars, seasoning, salt and cake flour. Stir and
- To prepare cake, preheat oven to 350° F/175° C.
- In 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher, warm raspberry preserves by microwaving
on high power 20–30 seconds. Place blueberries in medium bowl. Pour warm
preserves over berries; set aside.
- Use room temperature butter to coat UltraPro 3.5-Qt./3.3 L Lasagna Pan, set aside.
- In 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher, microwave ¾ cup butter on high power 1
minute or until melted. Pour into base of Power Chef™ System, set aside
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and sugar; set aside.
- Add buttermilk and eggs to melted butter in Power Chef™ base fitted
with the paddle attachment. Replace cover and pull cord 3–4 times to
mix. Gradually add flour mixture to liquids in base of Power Chef™
System, pulling 3–4 times to mix.
- Pour batter into lasagna pan. Spoon berry mixture over cake batter, followed by topping mixture. Bake 35–40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into cake.
Tip: If you do not have cake flour, similar results can be achieved by removing 2 tbsp. of flour per cup of flour, adding 2 tbsp. of cornstarch, then sifting.
Visit www.myTWbiz.com to view products used in this recipe. Subscribe to news letter to get a new recipe each week.