- 1 can diced tomato (15 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. Chef Series™ Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend (season to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 medium onion (peeled and cut in half)
- lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and smashed)
Using a Chef Series™ Paring Knife peel and slice onion into 4 pieces; place in Quick Chef with blade, cover and turn handle until onion is roughly chopped. Add remaining ingredients; cover and turn handle until desired consistency. Before placing salsa in an Open House™ Dip Bowl with a Saucy Silicone Spatula, remove blade and place on the underside of cover. Serving Suggestion: Serve with chips or as a topping for tacos!
To see the products used in this recipe go to www.mytwbiz.com