- 2 med. Apples peeled, cored and sliced or ½ of 20oz can sliced apples drained
- ¼ Cup caramel (ice cream) topping
- 2 Tbsp. Water 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- ¼ tsp . Ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine or butter
Arrange apple slices in bottom of micro steamer.
Stir together, ice cream topping, water and lemon juice.
Carefully pour over apples.
In small bowl combine flour, sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle evenly over apple mixture.
Microwave on 100% power, uncovered for 5-7 min.
Or until apples are tender. (If using canned, cook 3-5 min. or until heated through)
Variation-spoon over vanilla ice cream
Have fun cooking in Tupperware. Check out all of our products at www.myTWbiz.com